Want to be a friend to our environment?
Want to have a USB Hub?
Want to have a portable charger to your mobilephone?
Here we have a solution to you.
This is a USB Hub to your computer and it has a built-in battery re-chargeable by solar panel and... USB BUS (USB Port), it means it has hybrid (2) power sources.
It has an ON/OFF switch that you can control when to charge your device (thru built-in battery) and don't forget that it is small enough that you can put it into your pocket while you are out.
- As a charger to your mobilephones (see note below)
- It is a Hybrid Charger (rechargeable by Solar panel and USB Port)
- It is 4-port USB 2.0 Hub (backward compliant to USB 1.1, USB 1.0)
- The solar panel can charge this device even under weak light (e.g. indoor with daylight)
- Connects up to maximum 4 devices in the same time (depending on loading)
- LED Power Indicator
- Supports HDD upto 500G
Chargeable to the following brands: (see the connectors in the last picture)
- Nokia (2.06mm) socket
- Sony Ericsson Fast Port
- Motorola phones (for older models not using standard USB Ports)
(you can have your own connection to charge your usb gadgets)
- Weight: 55g (approx. main unit only)
- Dimensions: 65 x 65 x 17 (mm) approximately
- Capacity: 700mAh
- 4-Port USB Hub with solor charger x 1
- Mobilephone charger cable x 6
- USB Cable x 1
- The Charger can only charge device chargeable by standard USB BUS, e.g. it cannot charge iPhone / iPod... as they are not using standard USB power.
- For better performance, USB Bus to re-juice (recharged) is recommended.