- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed
- It is Duplex, it means it can simultaneously send and receive data
- It is 10 times faster than USB 2.0 (* see note below)
- Fully Shield to reduce interference
- Construct with twisted pair, help to reduce cross-talk
- Compliant with USB 1.0, USB 1.1 and USB 2.0
- Inter-mateable with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 and USB 1.0
- PC and Mac compatible
- Connectors : USB 3.0 A M - USB 3.0 A M
- Around 0.6 meters
- USB 3.0 (A plug to A Plug) Cable x 1
- A Male connector is sometimes called Plug connector which in this page is identical to each other.
- A Female connector is sometimes called jack, socket or receptacle which in this page is identical to each other
- Cable adapter is sometimes called cable assemblies, jumpers or feeder which in this page is identical to earh other.
- This cable has 8 wires instead of standard USB (just has 4 wires inside).
- If you connect it with USB 2.0, USB 1.1 or USB 1.0, it will run in a lower speed.
- It varies in different situations, 10 times is the optimum, for details, you may refer to Wikipedia