found that your device (e.g. PDA) cannot be powered up when its battery drops to a very low level?
One of the reasons, in our experience, is that your USB port is not powerful to charge it up. Such scenarios not only happen to PDA, also other devices e.g. external harddisk, USB Hub...
This cable is made with additional USB Power inlet (to double the power) that helps to remedy such scenario.
- USB 2.0
- Extra Power inlet, Extra Power output!
- Fully Shield to reduce interference
- Construct with twisted pair, help to reduce cross-talk
- Connectors : USB A Male x 2 - USB Mini 5 pin Male
- Length: 83 cm (around 2 feet 9 inches)
- Rapid Charging your devices
- Removable Hard D
- PDA charging
- USB Hub (especially when you want to use the Hub to charge other USB Powered device)
- when your PC adaptor is low in power output
- Black (as Shown in the pictures)
- USB 2.0 USB Extension Cable with extra Power inlet x 1
- This cable may also be called USB Y-Cable / Peggy Back cable / Harddisk cable
tag: feeder Jumper cable assembly