2-in-1 Car / Home Travel Dual USB Charger
There are many USB Universal A/C Travel Chargers in the market, most of them are just convering 3 major plug types, namely, UK, EU and the USA, however.
How come if you travel to Australia and China? They are using a plug type that is similar to the USA type, just the 2 plugs are not parallel to each other.
With this charger, you can even bring it with you in your summer ride because it can use in car and accepting 12~24V!
- Travel: Comes with 4 removable plugs - UK, US / Japan, European & Australia / China and applicable in worldwide 110V ~ 240V A/C
- Suitable for all types of cars, it accepts DC 12~24V
- Dual USB Charging slots, double your efficiency.
- Charging all of the USB-Powered device (see note below)
- LED Indicator when power is on
- Made of high quality materials
- The real universal because you can either use it while driving or at home / travel
Charging the devices as follows:
- iPhone 1st & 2nd
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (or 4G)
- iPhone 5
- iPod Touch 1st, 2nd & 3rd Gen
- iPod Nano 5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd
- iPod Classic (6G)
- iPod Video (5G)
- iPod Photo, 4G
- iPod 3G
- iPod Mini
- iPod Shuffle
- MP3 / MP4
- Digital Camera
- Portable Game devices
- Input: AC110-240V & DC 12-24V
- Output: 5V / 500mA 5V / 1000mA
- 4 Removable Plug adatpers
- Short-circuit Protection
- Protection from overload
- Fire-Retardant Shell
- Main Body with cover x 1
- Changeable plug x 1 sets (4 pcs)
- if you would like to charger your Nokia phone, you may need a Voltage Booster in between the Car charger and your Nokia phone.
- There is 2 USB Slots, one is for MP3 (500mA), another one is for iPod/Phone/PDA (1000mA). Actually the differences are just the output of current, there is no any other physical difference, if you device are not that high in loading, you can plug in either any one.
- The TOTAL output of the 2 USB Ports are 1000mA, if you have 2 ports charging at the same time, the 1000mA will be allocated by loading and the port marked for "MP3" will be allocated with 500mA maximum.
- We may UNWRAP the package and have a test before shipping to you.