Best Replacement to the USB Adaptors when space is a key considerations (e.g. too short to have an adaptor plugged)
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfers
- Super Short (11 cm approx.) to have an adaption while do not use a lot of space and free from dangling cables.
Recommand for use as:
- Buffer cable, as a buffer from device to device
- To replace adaptor because sometimes adaptor is too bulky and not flexible
- To replace cable assembly because sometimes you just need an adaptation, but a cable assembly will be too long
- To protect the socket at your device side, as if you have very frequenct plug-and-pull, you may damage your socket even your device is still functioning well
- USB Cable Adapters (USB A Female - Micro USB Male) x 1
- This cable adaptor is shipped in bulk packs
- Male connector is sometimes called Plug connector which in this page is identical to each other.
- Cable refers to Cable assembly, feeder, jumper, wire, cord...
- The profile may be a little bit different.