Listen to any audio source through your iPod or iPhone dock. The iPod, iPhone, and iPad aren't the only devices that output audio for listening, but sometimes the iPod dock is the only interface you have for plugging in. Enter this dock cable special for Bose (and also other sound system) a very smart little device that attaches to any iPod or iPhone docking station or cable and translates the audio signal from a standard audio plug.
- Speciall for Bose Sound System (and also for other sound systems)
- iPod Female to 3.5 mm Male Plug AUX cable
- Convert iPod input into 3.5 mm plug (see notes below)
- Connect any MP3 player to iPod input and get the sound on
- High quality (1.2 meters, or 4 feet) Extension cable
- Compatible with aftermarket iPod car adapters, dock systems and etc.
This case is suitable for(see notes below):
- Bose, Microsoft Zune, Zen Player, iRiver, SanDisc, Samsung player and any other mp3 player that has a headphone jack
- iDevice's 30-pin Dock Female to Regular Audio 3.5mm Plug Cable for Bose's SoundDock x 1
- This dock cable is compatible with all speaker docks and many car iPod systems. it is currenly not compatible with Volkswagon factory installed iPod/iPhone integration kits.
- Specially made for Bose SoundDock but also is compatible with other audio sound system for iDevice.
- The dock connector will not work with the factory installed iPod adapters, but it will work for the aftermarket adapters such as GROM, Dice, USA Spec, etc. It also works with Bose Sounddock. - Please email us if you are in the doubt - we can check your application and let you know. 4 FT long high quality cable. 30 days return for any reason.