The USB 2.0 VGA / HDMI / DVI Adapter enables you to connect any monitor, LDC, Projector to your PC or notebook. You can use it as an extended desktop or as a larger / different display from your main screen.
By using USB 2.0 Technology, there is no need to open the computer or struggle with compatibility issues related to a second VGA Card as a traditional internal PCI does.
- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB 2.0 cable
- (Allows you to add a second display through a USB 2.0 port on your notebook or desktop PC. (as a USB Graphics Card for 2nd monitor)
- Simple to install and use
- Quickly add up to SIX (6) display to a desktop or notebook / PC with minimal configuration and without an additional graphics card
- Mirror or extend a computer display workspace
- Enjoy resolutions of up to 2048 x 1152 / 1920 x 1200 at 32 bit color (see resolutions information below)
- Allows for effortless multitasking
- Powered through the USB port so no additional power supply is needed.
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
- Supports usage through powered KVMP's or USB hubs.
- Expandable up to 6 display units
- Supporting DVI / VGA / HDMI
- View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
- Multi-task more effectively without overlapping windows
- To open attachments on one screen while reading the email on the other
- Have multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer
- Use Second display for pallets / tools when using Photoshop
- Type documents on one screen while viewing reference materials on the other
- View charts and live data at the same time
- View Videos / TV on one screen and reviews on the other
- Gaming, wider view.
- 2048 x 1152 8, 16, 32 bits color (please check with us before checkout)
- 1920 x 1200 8, 16, 32 bits color (please check with us before checkout)
- 1920 x 1080 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1600 x 1050 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1600 x 1200 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1400 x 1050 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1280 x 1024 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1280 x 768 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1152 x 864 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 1024 x 768 8, 16, 32 bits color
- 800 x 600 - 8-Bit, 16-Bit or 32-Bit color
- 640 x 480 - 8-Bit, 16-Bit or 32-Bit color
Modes: (see pictures above)
- Mode 1 : Primary (1 screen but split into 2 monitors, make it wider)
- Mode 2: Exteneded (2 different screens in 2 monitors from the same computer)
- Mode 3: Mirror (2 identical screens in 2 monitors from the same computer)
- Size: 1.8 inches x 4 inches approx.
- Cable length: 6 inches approx.
- Connector in USB Side: USB A Female
- Connector in VGA Side: 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU with 1.2GHz or higher processer
- 256MB Ram
- One USB 2.0 Port available
- 30MB of disk space available
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution monitor
- Windows 2000 SP4, XP SP2 32 bit, or Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32 bit
NOT Suitable for Vista 64-bit and XP 64-bit!
Safety / Standard approvals:
- USB 2.0 DVI multi-display Adapter x 1
- Quick Start Guide x 1
- Driver CD x 1
- USB 2.0 Cable (USB A male - USB 5 pin male) x 1
- DVI to VGA Adapter x 1
- DVI to HDMI Adapter x 1
- Gift Box
- If you need one for Windows 64bit or Mac version or Linux version, please contact us, we might have one for you.