This is a USB based data acquisition device for thermocouple temperature measurement. A screw-terminal panel equipped with cold-junction compensation is provided with each unit to ensure accurate temperature measurements. Typical applications include monitoring of furnace, cold storage, computer server rooms and environmental monitoring to name but a few.
- USB Bus Powered
- Real Time dispaly
- Data log could be exported to excel for analysis
- Stable Thermocouple Measurements
- Accuracy +/- 2 degree
- Resolutions: 0.2
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 1000 Celsius Degree
- The length of the detector cable is 1.8 meters (6 feet)
The Thermocoupler includes a software suite. A simple data logging program is provided for users who want collect data quickly and easily. This program allows the user to view thermocouple data on screen and also save it to an ASCII (.CSV) file. The data file can be imported into Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, or any other compatible program for viewing and analysis. This data logger program works with Windows 98 and later.
- Therrmocouple x 1
- Cable (detector) x 1
- USB A Female - USB A Male Cable x 1
- CD Driver x 1
- White Box
- For users who want to create their own programs for a more customized solution, software libraries are provided as per request for most programming languages.
tag: Thermo coupler Thermometer coupling temperature