It seems that this is an ordinary mouse, yes it may be, and no it might not.
What make it differnet from others is that it has an extra button. (see picture 1)
This button works
f you use it as an ordinary mouse without installing the driver, it is a short-cut key performs as the short-cut key at your right of your windows tool bar
- If you've installed its driver and still have not yet configure it, the it works as the short cut ket "ALT + Tab", helps you jump from Windows to windows
- If you've installed its driver and configured it (see picture 2), then once you press the button, you can conceal any and all programs in windows and jump to your dedicated windows (as shown in picture 3). It might save your job...
- Protect your privacy: quick click to shut your current windows
- USB interface
- Optical Technology
- Scroll Wheel, no need to rely on scroll bar again
- high precision: 800dpi
- No need for extra power
- USB Smart Privacy Mouse with 1.3m cable x 1
- Driver CD x 1
- User Manual x 1