Serial transmission of digital information (bits) through a single wire or other medium is much more cost effective than parallel transmission through multiple wires. This UART is used to convert the transmitted information between its sequential and parallel form at each end of the link.
- For various serial port MCU debugging
- Can use in MCU and so on STC downloading software's ISP tool
- Can provide 200mA current directly to the target / goal board, built-in 200mA output, no worries of out interruption.
- Baudrate: 500bps ~ 2Mbps
- Full-duplex hardware
- Compatible with USB 2.0
- Window XP / Vista / Win 7, Linux
- Computer Laboratory
- The distance between each contact points (1 ~ 4 in the picture above) is 2.54mm. The width of the contact point is 2mm
- UART signals on this product are TTL signals, not RS232 signals.
- Voltage for input / output: 5V, compatible with 3.3 V.
- USB to UART Cable x 1
- Driver CD x 1
tag: RS485 RS-485 Universal asynchronous receiver transmitter adaptor adapter RS-232 RS232