This USB foot control pedal allows you to vary the speed with an easy to press foot pedal, leaving your hands free to hold the tool and your work without interruptions.
This USB foot switch is mostly for performing keyboard and mouse functions in factory production system or video gaming. You can use it as a:
- Keyboard: USB foot pedal can be set to any single key, shortcut key, hotkey or key combination (including F13 to F24, etc.), such as CTRL+C etc.
- Mouse: Computer foot pedal can be set to the left, middle, right, forward, and backward of the mouse, and the movement of the X and Y axes and the up and down scrolling functions of the wheel can also be set.
- String of texts: Type up to 38 characters with a single press by the foot pedal, for example "Work Hard, Play Harder!"
- Multimedia short-cut key: PC foot pedal supports multimedia functions, such as previous song, next song, volume +, volume -, etc.
- Macro: You can configure the combination of keyboard and mouse actions, for example, set Ctrl+P to delay 100ms and press Enter to realize the function of automatic printing.
It only requires a USB interface. No drivers are required, the footswitch is recognized as a USB HID in the OS. The enclosed software is only required to define the emulated keys. Left and right mouse clicks, double clicks, all keyboard keys and all CTRL / ALT shortcuts can be integrated. The configured foot switch can then be used on other PCs without any additional software or settings.
- Control your computer with any of your feet
- Comes with software allowing it to reproduce any keyboard shortcut or single key
- Pre-program key functions on the foot pedal by software
- Use the OS built in HID drivers, don't need do the driver-installating
- Can connect more than one switch to your computer
- Compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (However, once the foot switch has been set up in a Windows system, it can also be used under Mac OS and Linux.)
- All brand names and trademarks are properties of their respective holders and are referred to here for descriptive purpose only.
- Photo attached is for reference only, it may be slightly varied in items of color, shape from the actual item delivered from time to time).
- What's the differences between UF006789 and UFAE1415, the hit (effort) points are at different places. UF006789 is what we called FRONT HIT - the rebound point is at the front side(near to the USB cable attaching point) whereas the UFAE1415, the rebound point is at the rear side (opposite side of the USB cable attaching point). It means UFAE1415 you need to have the front part of the foot switch down to get the signal sent.
- Brand: Generic / OEM
- Connector / Port 1: USB Type A male
- Cable Length: 2 meters / 6.6 feet
- Materials: ABS / PVC
- Product Type: Passive Controller
- Net Weight: 110g approx.
- Product Dimensions (foot switch): 62mm * 44mm * 101mm approx.
- USB Single Action Foot Switch Pedal / Speed Control Foot Pedal x 1
- Hard Box
Single Action Control Keyboard / USB Foot Switch Pedal
- Brand: Generic Manufacturer
- Product Code: UFAE001415
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $14.99
- 10 or more $13.99